2017 Summer CampThanks to all who participated in our summer program. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
EXPLORE Tech: Robotics
Robotics is all about FUN and creativity! Through robots, we learn about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM!) in a hands-on and engaging way. This summer we are working with robots in a differentiated classroom that accommodates multiple levels and experience (Summer 2016 Campers: Welcome back!). Join us for a self-paced, fully supported adventure in Computational Thinking with Robotics!
- Option 1: June 5th - 9th, 2017
- Option 2: July 31st – August 4th, 2017
Separate sessions for girls and boys entering 6th - 9th grade in Fall 2017
- Session A: for girls (taught by Mines female CS students)
- Session B: for boys (taught by Mines male CS students)
- Design an interactive visual application that interfaces with a robot
- Learn visual programming environments
- Eat lunch in the Colorado School of Mines dining hall
- Enjoy all-session outdoor breaks and games
- Learn CS fundamentals through interactive games and activities